Last summer, we were proud to roll out our Client Portal – a robust, integrated system that allows Nexcess clients to quickly and easily manage their hosting account and utilize the Support system, from a single login.
It’s been over 6 months since we converted (completely) to the new system, so it seems fitting to shed the spotlight on it again and remind all of our valued clients – and present to prospective clients – how this system can simplify the various tasks that go into managing your hosting account.
With its intuitive and easy-to-navigate interface, the Client Portal allows clients to access any area of the system with exceptional ease. Upon logging in, clients are presented with a “snapshot” of their account so that they can see, out of the gate, the latest information about the most critical aspects of their account, including primary contact information, the status of the most recent Support ticket(s) open on the account, invoices status, and bandwidth usage.
The Client Portal isn’t just user-friendly – it’s actually USEFUL. Below is a brief list of some of the many cool features that our clients can take advantage of when using the Client Portal:
- Create multiple points of contact on your account (e.g., billing, technical, etc.).
- Flexible payment options (one-time payments, automatic, recurring payments, PayPal/PayPal subscription, multiple credit cards on account, etc.).
- Invoices available to view/download in PDF format (and once the invoice is paid, the “receipt” is included within the PDF document – very handy for tax season!).
- Real-time Web site traffic monitoring, presented in a graphical display, and broken down by day, week, month, and year. From the same page, compare bandwidth usage from last billing period with the current billing period.
- Track the status of any pending orders (upgrades, add-ons).
- Expanded options for opening a Support ticket. For example, if you would like your Web-savvy buddy to be included in a ticket’s updates and replies, you can add him as a “CC” recipient when you open the ticket.
- Have a CDN service with us? Access the CDN Control Panel directly through the Client Portal!
- Do a remote reboot on your dedicated server with the click of a button.
To find out more about these and other features, visit the Support article, Using the Client Portal to Manage Your Account.Posted in: Nexcess