Tis the season! We hope you’re ready for the holidays and your site is fully optimized for the coming rush. Still unprepared? Check out this month’s roundup. Get to it before the weather turns frightful! If you’re looking for the same great articles the rest of the year, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. Enjoy and let us know if we missed anything important in the comment section.
WordPress and WooCommerce
- 6 Signs Your WordPress Site Is Compromised – Sluggish loading times? Redirects to other sites? These red flags need your attention now to protect your company’s information and reputation in the weeks ahead.
- Limit Your WordPress Search Results – different methods of limiting your search results to specific posts types or categories and how to change the default number or search results per page.
- WordPress 4.9 “Tipton” – Version 4.9 of WordPress, named “Tipton” in honor of jazz musician and band leader Billy Tipton, is available for download or update in your WordPress dashboard. New features in 4.9 will smooth your design workflow and keep you safe from coding errors.
- Best Helpdesk WordPress Plugins for Your Business – While it’s only right to offer high-quality products and services, it’s far more important to offer amazing support.
- WooCommerce Explores the Possibilities and Challenges for E-Commerce in the Gutenberg Era – What will e-commerce look like in the Gutenberg era? WooCommerce explores how it will impact nearly every WordPress theme and plugin developer.
Content Management Systems & Blogging
- Why We Use Craft CMS – Craft is by far one of the most usable, fool-proof and dev-friendly websites on the market. It grows as you grow, and functions as you designate it to. If you’re not convinced, this article should!
- Benefits of Using Open Source Content Management Systems for Your Business Website – Enhance your business website by using an open source CMS!
- The Benefits Of A Headless CMS – If you’re looking to publish content updates and affect all sites and apps that use this content. Solve your problem by turning to to systems that provide a “headless CMS” style.
- Show Code in Drupal Content with the CodeSnippet Module – Learn how to show code snippets in Drupal content with the CKEditor CodeSnippet module and and plugin.
Design and Development
- 11 Ways to Design the Perfect Site Navigation – Make the most of your navigation menus with beautiful, sleek, and innovative design.
- Crucial Web Development Trends in 2018 – A new trend arrives from time to time. These trends include the utilization of numerous web design trends, SEO techniques, and development items. Check out these new web development trends to watch out for in 2018
- How Web Development Can Add Value to UX in UX? – Incorporate these components in your web development process to consciously add value to a user experience.
Magento and eCommerce
- Where Do I Start? A B2B eCommerce Quick Guide – Here’s a “blueprint” to help any individual within a B2B organization to plan and prepare for success!
- Magento 2 – Deploy automation using capistrano-magento2 – Execute scripts that will do everything for you!
- How to Integrate Google Analytics with Magento 2 – You can now link your Google Analytics account to your website thanks to Magento 2! Learn to track different behaviors of users, site speed, and conversions.
- From Magento 1 to Magento 2: A Quick Admin Navigation Guide – Wandering through the Magento 2 admin panel for your favorite settings and configurations? No need to fear, this guide will help you find your way!
- Creating a Shipping Method in Magento 2 – There are existing extensions available for many of the shipping carriers that you may choose to utilize on your Magento 2 site, but what about a shipping method of your own?