Happy New Year! As we roll into 2018, clean up your databases and get your site ready for this new year. Need some help? Check out this month’s roundup! If you’re looking for the same great articles the rest of the year, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.>Enjoy and let us know if we missed anything important in the comment section.
WordPress and WooCommerce
- The Three-Headed WooCommerce Project: Your Agency, The Freelancer, and Your Client’s Developer – Developing a WooCommerce project requires time and expertise that sometimes might not be available at your agency when you need it, forcing you to look for help elsewhere.
- How to Fix Corrupted Files and Databases in WordPress – Corrupted files fall into a tricky category since it’s challenging to narrow down their cause, but there are plenty of ways you can deal with WordPress corruption issues even if you’re not 100% sure why they’re happening.
- 5 Plugins to Make Your WordPress Website More User-Friendly – Learn to add features that will positively impact the user experience.
- The WooCommerce Search Plugins Comparison – The search is one of the most important elements of any online store. The search should work fast, show the results in the most convenient way and tend to a full-scale search.
- How Integrating BigCommerce and WordPress will Change the Way You Market in 2018 – So as you prepare for 2018, be sure to consider content marketing for your eCommerce store.
Content Management Systems & Blogging
- Emoji Support in ExpressionEngine – ExpressionEngine 4 brings official support for emoji.
- Why Use a Custom Content Management System (CMS) – There are dozens, if not hundreds, of open source content management systems easily searchable on the Internet today. Why would anyone in their right mind recommend a custom CMS?
- Top 3 Benefits Of Using Drupal – Take a look at three of the biggest benefits businesses can realize by using Drupal.
- 20 Tips for Scaling a WordPress Site When Traffic Soars – This guide will show you how to improve performance, harden security, as well as improving the user experience on your site overall.
Design and Development
- 8 Premium Divi Layouts for Landing Pages – Take a look at 8 premium Divi layouts for landing pages
- 11 Eye-Popping Web Design Trends You Can Expect To See In 2018 – Check out web design trends you can expect to see this year.
- 8 Contact Page Mistakes That Are Costing You Conversion – Check out contact page mistakes that can cost you conversions and how to fix them.
Magento and eCommerce
- How Artificial Intelligence Will Change the Face of eCommerce – Take a look at two of the ways eCommerce merchants are already using AI to augment the experience of both retailers and their customers.
- Big Data and eCommerce: How to Leverage – For eCommerce, data is king. Here are the key things to look for when evaluating a potential Business Intelligence tool.
- 7 Effective Link Building Tactics for E-Commerce Brands – The key to successful link building is to develop the right content strategies and outreach techniques, as this will enable you to build quality links more easily and boost the visibility of your landing pages and site as a whole.
- Let’s Get Started – Social Media for eCommerce – Integrating a social media strategy into your company’s overall marketing efforts can help to drive traffic and conversions to your store, increase customer engagement and loyalty, and improve brand awareness.
3 Things Improv Comedy Taught Me About Starting a Business – Discover the relation between improv comedy and starting, and running a company.Posted in: Craft CMS, CraftCommerce, ExpressionEngine, Magento, WooCommerce, WordPress