Winter is almost over! Get out of hibernation and check out this month’s roundup! If you’re looking for the same great articles the rest of the year, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. Enjoy and let us know if we missed anything important in the comment section.
WordPress and WooCommerce
- Deposits For WooCommerce Review: How To Accept Deposits On WooCommerce – WooCommerce doesn’t offer a depositing function by default, but with the right plugin, you can start accepting deposits in no time.
- Handling Old WordPress and PHP Versions in your Plugin – Learn how to handle old WordPress and PHP versions in your plugin.
- What’s New In WooCommerce 3.3 – Take a look at a few of the enhancements that arrived in WooCommerce 3.3
- 4 Tactics to ACTUALLY Increase Your Conversion – Find out how this company approached their conversion rate optimization with these 4 tactics.
Content Management Systems & Blogging
- How to Migrate Your Website from Joomla to WordPress – Find out how to move your website from Joomla to WordPress.
- Channel Manager Evolved – Channels are a key component and arguably the main source of ExpressionEngine’s secret sauce. Find out how you can give site builders a smoother channel management workflow in version 4.
- Top 5 Content Management System For Web Development – Choose the the perfect CMS for your project
- New Duration Fieldtype in ExpressionEngine 4 – Discover the features of the new duration fieldtype in ExpressionEngine 4!
Design and Development
- The Most Powerful Solution for WordPress Shortcodes – Find out how to increase the productivity of your WordPress website and solve a lot of various tasks with shortcodes.
- 10 Best New Web Design Tools for February 2018 –Learn about the transition to CSS Grid, or how to build a progressive web app with February’s new web design tools.
- What, Why, and How-To’s of Creating a Site-Specific WordPress Plugin – Find out how to create a site specific WordPress plugin and why it’s important.
Magento and eCommerce
- Magento 2 Security Features 101 – Magento Security Center regularly releases security patches and updates for basic admin configurations, check out what’s new!
- 21 Best Ways to Increase eCommerce Conversions – If you improve the conversion rate by moving your website visitors through a a sales funnel.
- Pro Tip: Persisting Models To The Database in Magento 2 – Any time Magento stores or retrieves customer data, the application accesses a database. Check out this pro tip about persisting models to the database in Magento 2.
- The Future of eCommerce – Voice is starting to redefine how consumers buy brands. Take a look into the future of ecommerce
Four eCommerce Tips to Help Increase Your Sales – Discover four tips to help you increase sales on your online storePosted in: Monthly Roundups