It’s time for our April Roundup! If you’re looking for the same great articles the rest of the year, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. Enjoy and let us know if we missed anything important in the comment section.
WordPress and WooCommerce
- 6 Best WooCommerce Reports And Analytics Plugins For Your Store – Upgrade your normal WooCommerce reports with these different plugins.
- Sneak Peek: WPBlockChain – WPBlockChain is a next-generation content-link verification algorithm.
- Customizing the WordPress Administration Menu – Personalize the experience for your users and customize your WordPress admin menu.
- 10 Ways to Make Your Next WooCommerce Sale – Here are ten ways to make your next sale with WooCommerce that will help you now and throughout the lifetime of your online store.
- Simple WooCommerce Tips to Make Your Store Even Better – These tips will help improve your WooCommerce store
Content Management Systems & Blogging
- Hackers Could Attack 1 Million Websites in a Content Management System Flaw – A vulnerability discovered in a popular content management system could leave nearly 1 million websites open to attack if left unpatched.
- What is a Content Management System and How Can it Help Your Business? – Take a look at what exactly a content management system is, what the benefits are, and which one is right for your business.
- 3 Of The Best Content Management Systems For Your Website – Your choice of a content management system is a pretty important consideration
- AI and What it means for Content Management Systems – “By the end of 2018 almost 20% of all the articles that we read online will be generated by machines.”
Design & Development
- How to Fix the HTTP Image Upload Error in WordPress – Easily fix the HTTP image upload error in WordPress.
- How To Add Custom CSS To WordPress: 4 Methods For Different Needs – Add custom CSS to WordPress with these four different methods.
- Pure CSS WordPress Loader Animation Toggle – This experiment recreates the WordPress loading animation in CSS
Magento & eCommerce
- These Tips Will Help Improve Your WooCommerce Store – Niche eCommerce is a powerful force, and anyone entering the eCommerce market in 2018 should pay heed to that power.
- How to Optimize Your Checkout Cart By Understanding Natural Human Behavior – These are the main reasons people are abandoning carts and the techniques you can use to decrease the number of people leaving your site at key moments.
- 46 Tips on eCommerce Conversion Rate Optimization – These conversion optimization hacks will have your website supercharged in no time.