It’s time for our June Roundup! If you’re looking for the same great articles the rest of the year, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. Enjoy and let us know if we missed anything important in the comment section.
WordPress and WooCommerce
- New WP Glossary Site Translates WordPress Techspeak into Plain English – Anders Norén has launched a new website called WP Glossary that contains definitions for terms that people encounter when using WordPress.
- New commonWP Plugin Enables WordPress Sites to Use the Free jsDelivr CDN – A WordPress developer based in Serbia, has released his commonWP plugin that enables WordPress sites to use the free, public jsDelivrCDN.
- New WordPress Phishing Campaigns Target User Credentials – This attack differs from previous phishing campaigns because it uses an email that is designed to look like a legitimate WordPress request.
- Beginner’s Guide to Building a WooCommerce Store that Sells – But the question is, where do you start?
- Official WooCommerce Android App Now in Beta – The companion mobile app allows users to manage their WooCommerce stores on the go.
Content Management Systems & Blogging
- Drupal 8.6.0 is available – What’s new in Drupal 8.6.0?
- Drupal Gutenberg Project Receives Enthusiastic Reception at Drupal Europe – “Introducing the Gutenberg content editor for Drupal 8.”
- Drupal 8.6.0 release provides the most significant update to Drupal 8 yet. – A new demo is provided to inspire site builders with the art of what’s possible.
- Drupal vs WordPress – A Lego Analogy – “The right choice depends on factors such as desired functionality, flexibility, available budget, and your ability to manage the site after launch.”
Design & Development
- Twenty Years as a Freelance Web Developer: Wisdom Gained and Lessons Learned – It may prove helpful not only to developers and programmers who wish to freelance, but also designers, project managers, copywriters
- What I learned from dissecting The Web Developer Roadmap – The benefits of learning with the goal of teaching others.
- 6 Mistakes You’re Making As A Beginner Web Developer – Examine six common mistakes that beginners make and how they can be avoided.
Magento & eCommerce
- Top 4 Customer Service Tactics for Small Businesses – Great customer service is where small businesses can really shine and show customers they care.
- Magento 2.2.6 Release – Is It Worth Our Expectation? – Let’s take a look at some highlights in Magento 2.2.6.
- Why Magento is the Best Choice for Online Store development? – To make you more acquainted with the CMS platform its web development services, let’s investigate some exciting features it has to offer.
- The 3 Keys to B2B Success by Kravet’s Jesse Lazarus – Kravet’s chief process and innovation officer has revealed what drives the brand’s innovative eCommerce operations.