It’s time for our monthly roundup! If you’re looking for the same great articles the rest of the year, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. Enjoy and let us know if we missed anything important in the comment section.
WordPress and WooCommerce
- WordPress SEO: A Practical (and EASY) Guide – Even if you’re a beginner to SEO, you can optimize your website for higher Google rankings with ease.
- WordPress 5.0 Release Candidate – The first release candidate for WordPress 5.0 is now available.
- Building a Multilingual Online Store the Right Way – How do you create a multilingual eCommerce store, and which eCommerce platform is the right one to build it on?
- How to Achieve a High Performance Score on Google PageSpeed Insights for WooCommerce – “As an eCommerce site, the conversion rate is a vital piece of data that should form the core of your reporting process.”
- Expand Your Business Internationally with WooCommerce Shipping – US merchants only represent 7.5% of the total ecommerce retail sales.
Content Management Systems & Blogging
- The 7 Biggest SEO Lessons I Learned from a Google Employee – Lesson #1: Penalizations and bans don’t work the way most people think
- 6 Tips for Writing Social Media Ad Copy That Converts – Wondering how to write ad copy that produces conversions? Read this.
- How to Repurpose and Syndicate Your Blog Posts for More Exposure – How to republish your blog posts on social networks and other platforms while protecting your original contents search rank.
- What to Do with Your Old Blog Posts – “Are they okay just sitting there? Do you need to do something about them?”
Design & Development
- Questions to Ask Your Web Developer – Before your developer gets started on your project, you may want to know the answers to some common questions that come up during the build phase.
- Why You Need a Full Stack Web Developer for Your Business – A full stack web developer can do wonder for your business.
- How IoT Is Changing Web Development – Let’s dig through the main peculiarities of IoT projects and find out the ways they affect web development.
Magento & eCommerce
- Magento 2.3: New Tools to Fuel Your Growth in 2019 – “Magento 2.3.0 is here with new tools to help merchants fuel their growth while empowering developers to deliver on client expectations faster and more easily.”
- Building an eCommerce Site for Your Customer Base – “We’ll show how a small, targeted change to their site increased mobile sales 14%.”
- Magecart hackers change tactic and target vulnerable Magento extensions – Fuel growth while empowering developers to deliver on client expectations faster and more easily.
Mobile Optimization Initiative: Key Findings and Why They Matter – “Determined to understand the root causes of this gap, the Redstage team conducted a series of mobile optimization tests with a variety of merchants.”Posted in: Monthly Roundups