It’s time for our monthly roundup! If you’re looking for the same great articles the rest of the year, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. Enjoy and let us know if we missed anything important in the comment section.
Magento & eCommerce
- 6 Digital Transformation Tactics to Improve Mobile Conversion in 2019 – Digital transformation tactics that affect mobile conversions which you can immediately use to improve mobile sales in 2019.
- eCommerce Shipping and Fulfillment: 8 Things You Need to Know – “The ability to order online and receive the product in a timely manner can influence buyers, drive sales, and create return visitors.” Read the list!
- Increase Your Revenue by Speeding Up Checkout – Turns out, Magento merchants can close the mobile revenue gap.
- Building an eCommerce Site for Your Customer Base – How simple changes to your Magento site can have a dramatic effect on Revenue Per Visitor (RPV).
WordPress and WooCommerce
- WordPress 5.0.1 Security Release – This is a security release for all versions since WordPress 3.7.
- Should you update to WordPress 5.0? –There are several decisions you should make before updating to WordPress 5.0.
- A botnet of over 20,000 WordPress sites is attacking other WordPress sites – The attacks are what security experts call “dictionary attacks.”
- Surprising Findings about the People Behind WooCommerce Stores – “We dug into the usage data that users share with us and then ran a comprehensive survey to layer in additional detail.”
- WordPress 5.0: What the new Block Editor means for WooCommerce – “For WooCommerce store owners and developers, it’s the start of an exciting process that will make large parts of the admin interface easier-to-use.”
Content Management Systems & Blogging
- How To Promote Blog Posts For Maximum Visibility – “I focus more on creating great content than trying to promote it.”
- A beginner’s guide to SEO – Learn a bit about SEO and start reaping the rewards.
- Uncommon Blogging Tactics Are Highly Effective, New Study Shows – Only a minority of bloggers are doing these things, but a majority of those putting in the work report seeing strong results.
- 3 Big Reasons Why You Must Audit Your Internal Links – Inbound links are important for driving referrals and portraying brand and domain authority to search engines.
Design & Development
- Top 6 Web Development Trends that will Dominate 2019 – Why it is important for web developers to constantly stay updated keeping in mind the trends and the requirements of their customers.
- Front-end development is not a problem to be solved – “We should see front-end development as a unique skill set that is critical to the success of any project.”