It’s time for our monthly roundup! If you’re looking for the same great articles the rest of the year, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. Enjoy and let us know if we missed anything important in the comment section.
WordPress and WooCommerce
- How Will Gutenberg Phase 4 Impact Multilingual Solutions for WordPress? – “You need to adapt. If core tackles 80-90% of the features the plugin does, then I’m sure some will decide to pursue other roads or extend core features with a new plugin.”
- WordPress Ends Support for PHP 5.2 – 5.5, Bumps Minimum Required PHP Version to 5.6 –Sites on PHP 5.5 or earlier can still get security updates but will not be able to upgrade to the latest major WordPress version.
- Google Shopping Ads – A Must – How do you find a specific product you’re looking to purchase? Where do you start?
- French VAT Fraud Prevention Laws: How to Certify Invoices with WooCommerce – You may need to have all your invoices and credit notes certified if you’re based in France and have an online store using WooCommerce.
- Don’t Let eCommerce Checkout Chase Customers Away – “While virtual queues are relatively rare in the eCommerce world, the checkout burden is completely on the customer.”
Content Management Systems & Blogging
- 17 Charts That Show Where Content Marketing is Heading – What areas of content marketing should you focus on?
- How To Write a Blog — Tips From Our Readers and Users – “That’s why we asked you, our community of talented writers, to share your best blogging tips with us.”
- 10 Things Your Content Marketing Strategy Must Include – “Er, what does an in-depth, documented content marketing strategy actually look like?”
- How To Find Your Audience’s Biggest Pain Points – What types of pain points does your audience have? And how exactly do you go about discovering what those pain points are?
Design & Development
- Look Ma, No Media Queries! Responsive Layouts Using CSS Grid –We’re capable of doing more and more with fewer lines of code.
- 10 Compelling Above the Fold Content Examples to Inspire Your Own – Instead of crafting a compelling first line of copy, you need to design gripping website content that sits above the fold.
- Planning for Responsive Images – What happens if the image in the src attribute is heavy?
Magento & eCommerce
- Unveiling Adobe Commerce Cloud at Adobe Summit 2019 – “To help companies harness this incredible opportunity, we’re excited to announce the availability of Adobe Commerce Cloud.”
- 5 Brands That Centered Digital Transformation Around Customers – “Powerful experiences change the way we think, interact, entertain, work, and relate to the world around us.”
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of the Adobe Exchange Application Marketplace – Advancements include new Adobe I/O APIs and services to help partners and developers build and publish Exchange applications.
- Adobe Celebrates Strong Ecosystem Momentum at Summit 2019 – “Businesses are redefining value chains and partnership as they tackle customer-centric business transformation.”