It’s time for our monthly roundup! If you’re looking for the same great articles the rest of the year, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. Enjoy and let us know if we missed anything important in the comment section.
WordPress and WooCommerce
- Increase Sales With These Market Expansion Strategies – There are five key considerations for successfully going global: language, infrastructure, payments, legal requirements, and cultural norms.
- Boost Your Store’s Performance and Pages with WooCommerce 3.6 –Two key features will make your store load faster and provide a more engaging experience for your customers.
- WooCommerce Admin: A New Central Dashboard for WooCommerce – Try the new dashboard for WooCommerce from which store owners can manage and monitor all key reporting metrics.
- AMP Plugin for WordPress 1.1 Adds Experimental PWA Plugin Integration, Pre-release of AMP Stories Editor Available in 1.2-alpha – In an effort to get more users opting for the Native mode option, the plugin’s development team has rebranded the template modes.
- WordPress 5.2 Will Add 13 New Icons to the Dashicon Library – Dashicons is adding 13 new icons to the library and CSS declarations for 18 icons that were previously unavailable.
Content Management Systems & Blogging
- How to Write a Solid Business Blog That Attracts Visitors – Blogging is a good business strategy to drive more traffic to your site and increase your conversions.
- 10 Characteristics of a High-Quality Blog Post – Great advice about what quality content requires.
- Avoid These 5 Blog Strategy & Creation Mistakes – A blog is the easiest way toward building – and sustaining – a trusted relationship.
- How to Promote Your Blog in 2019: 9 Creative Strategies – If you’re stuck coming up with new ideas for how to promote your blog, here are 9 tried-and-tested tactics.
Design & Development
- The 2019 Web Developer RoadMap –This is an excellent illustration on how to become a web developer in 2019.
- Designing a New Website: Choosing the Best Tech for Your Dev – Certain platforms are better for SEO than any others. Here’s what to do.
- 4 Reasons Why Website Migrations Fail & How to Overcome Them – This is for people who manage website migrations, be that SEO professionals, digital marketers, or project managers.
Magento & eCommerce
- 5 Tips for Getting Started With Cross-Border Commerce Today – If you research your new markets carefully and choose the right technologies, you can grow your business faster than you ever thought was possible.
- 5 Characteristics of A Channel-Less Customer Experience – Learn what a channel-less customer experience looks and feels like.
- A Farewell Message from Mark Lavelle – Less than a year since Magento joined Adobe, Making every moment personal, and every experience shoppable went from concept to reality!
Boost Conversion Rates with Data-Driven Improvements – Grass-roots initiatives like the Mobile eCommerce Optimization Initiative show us that data is not only accessible but offers a direct line to revenue growth for eCommerce merchants.Posted in: Monthly Roundups