It’s time for our monthly roundup! If you’re looking for the same great articles the rest of the year, follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Enjoy and let us know if we missed anything important in the comment section.
WordPress and WooCommerce
- Prospress Joins Automattic to Jointly Develop WooCommerce Subscriptions – Prospress is joining Automattic to work closely with WooCommerce in creating a more unified subscriptions experience.
- How to save time and correctly handle WooCommerce accounting and inventory Expand your knowledge by providing actionable solutions to understand, track, and manage your business accounting.
- Increase Sales With These Market Expansion Strategies – There are five key considerations for successfully going global: language, infrastructure, payments, legal requirements, and cultural norms. Learn them all.
- Happy Sweet 16, WordPress – Did you know? The software is available in more than 200 languages and is now used by 33.9% of the top ten million websites.
- WordPress 5.2 Improves the Security of Automatic Updates – Scott Arciszewski, Chief Development Officer for Paragon Initiative Enterprises, explains how it works and how developers can migrate away from mcrypt to libsodium.
Content Management Systems & Blogging
- Get More Traffic Now: 5 Secrets of the Most Popular Blogs – Why use trial-and-error when you have real traffic success case studies to tell you what’s working already?
- The Why, When, and How of Republishing Blog Posts – “We republish articles to remind our audience of good advice that’s still valid and relevant.”
- How to Improve Audience Engagement Without Writing 10 Times More Content – There comes a point when creating more content is a recipe for flat-out exhaustion.
- 3 Tools to Energize Your Content Planning and Execution –Using tools is what helps you go from planning to implementing.
Design & Development
- Website Development Handoff Checklist: What Your Developer Needs to Be Successful –Your developer may need to have things things or be aware of them in order to be successful.
- 5-Step Web Design Process to Create Winning Websites – While each project and its requirements are unique, the series of tasks that need to be performed to get a business website up and running are consistent.
Magento & eCommerce
- Migrating to Magento 2: What 2 Know – This overview provides guidance on functionality, expected costs, and timelines to help you decide how to approach your migration off of Magento 1.
- Magento Innovations Lab Round 4 Showcase –These innovations are truly creating exceptional customer experiences for Magento merchants.
- 2019 Partner Award Winners: Magento Solution Partners – “Join us in a round of applause for the 2019 Solution Partner Award Winners…”
- Why You Should Test Your “Tried and True” eCommerce Features – “In most cases—removing potential distractions for your buyer and optimizing some of these tried and true features could lead to increased revenue per visitor (RPV).”